Friday, May 26, 2006

Lack of sleep

Last night, we put the alcohol aside and splurged on stories, food and......

PICTURES!!!


We gave up at 5am and woke up at 7:30. How cool is that? Can someone please say BANGAG. Hahaha.

I loved last night. My grade 6 barkada rocks. =) Sayang si Hayde at Ruja. Huhu.

We went to UP and I fixed stuff. Nakakapagod talaga eh. Oh well. This will be our life. Right love and bru? Yeah. Hehe. I missed you two today. Aww =( I finally got my admission slip! Clapclapclap. Sorry na. Huli kasi akong nakakuha saming tatlo. Kagulo ang AS eh.

Accomplishments so far:
1. fixing UP stuff
2. learning how to play poker
3. and pusoy dos
4. holding Tifi (the dog)

I won 3 poker games. Yeah yeah yeah!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teach me how to play poker=) I saw the pictures! Nyaha.

Anonymous said...

Yes!! Excited na ko. Maglalaro tayo sa Sunken. Haha