The Da Vinci Code
Hahaha. Well, it's not much of an R-18 movie except for the fact that Silas' scenes were quite morbid(and bold=p) and there was a bold Sauniere trying to become the Vetruvian Man. I found it quite confusing, actually. I felt cheated. I read the book in a few days and here comes the movie showing the events per chapter in seconds. What a waste of effort. I guess the book had too much detail in it to put into one movie. Haha.
Which brings us back to the unresolved issue of futile efforts, which I won't dwell into again.
The movie was ok. Ok as in....I didn't fall asleep. =D
I also watched Walk The Line this afternoon. I just love how movies ease the anguish of summer boredom. Only a few weeks left 'til school starts!
P.S. Paul Bettany is hot. =) Thank you Manliclics!
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you're very welcome daughter! hahaha! labyu! :)
Ampunin niyo na ko!!!!
hindi nga mala-r18 ung movie. May nagsabi sakin sa US daw pg13 lang. haha.
Talaga? Supot ang MTRCB. Haha! -vicx
nung nanood ako ng movie hiningan pa ko ng i.d. akalain mo yun??
At least may nabigay ka. Kung ako, patay patay na. Haha
Post a Comment