Monday, May 08, 2006

Shut up

I really want to rant. Really, I do. I want to tell everyone what's on my mind and what I feel because right now, my whole being is declaring its own state of emergency.

But then I realized that though I have all the time in the world, right now, I badly need alcohol..better yet, something else more worthwhile to do.

Ulolputanginafuckshitholykalabawshetshetshetpunyetapunyemas.

Grabe may theme song na talaga ako para dito e. My shattered dreams and broken heart...

And I made these for myself: (black&white--because my life's too dull)



Ibang level.

8 comments:

cumeehL said...

nice pics...you look like a princess. haha. love you and i so miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Shitshitshit!!! I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!-vix

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Heyyy. That's my soooong. Haha. <3

Veeka said...

Let's share songs. Haha

Veeka said...

Let's share songs. Haha

Veeka said...

Let's share songs =)

cumeehL said...

i miss you too, tsiong. so much.. =( haha