Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just what I needed

2 hours, 3 essay questions.

Whenever I'm hungered(grammar?!), I often walk around with a transparent, yellow plastic bag containing coconuts.

Why didn't I think of that instead of making up some story about a boy named Tasyo who got attached to a coconut tree?!

Anyway, EK was fun.

1.We got soaked in the Rio Grande Rapids.
2.Abbey and I rode the Space Shuttle with Sj, while Gabo, Nin(y)a, Armi and Karen watched us scream our lungs out because we actually thought we were going to die. Really.
3.Sj and I got similar(not identical) henna tatoos. He's jologs.
4.We spent P210 on a 9-minute go kart oppurtunity.
5. I earned myself multiple bumps on my back because of the tiring Swan Lake ride.
6. Etc.

I think we were last to leave the park. Waha. Last time I was there, I deemed it big. But little did I know that the place is... just small. Comes to show: I was really young the last time I was there--seven years old. Loser.

What a rush. I loved it. =)

You're so sweet it makes me cry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mas loser ka pala sakin. 9 years old ako nung last ko. Haha. Shet shet shet. I forgot the word hungered.

Veeka said...

As in di mo nalagay? Waaah!

Anonymous said...

I don't remember. Siguro nalagay ko naman. Haha. Sheeeet.