Tuesday, May 23, 2006

BLISS

E·la·tion (n.)
A lifting up by success; exaltation; inriation with pride of prosperity. «Felt the elation of triumph.» Sir W. Scott.

Shit. I passed. I super duper love love love today! =) I can't think of words worthy enough to express my severe case of euphoria, but I'm really happy right now. Happy, gratified and thankful. Thank you, God. You're so greeeaaaaaaat. =) I guess Tasyo and his coconut tree turned out to be pretty helpful after all! Haha.

Goodbye uniform! Goodbye exclusive school! Goodbye blue and gold! Goodbye pseudo boys! Whuuuut.

Take that, Ateneo. =p

Pero shet. I'm so tired. Tinatamad ako maglakad ulit paikot ikot ng UP bukas. But well, it's all worth it. I'm so happy. =D But I'd be happier if only he'd shown a little support. A little lang naman. Damn you.

Shit. Mababa na tuition ko. Allowance raise!!

It's a beautiful day. The sky falls and you feel like it's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away. -U2

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako una!! congratulations my love!! ako, support all the way! haha! :) love you!! you make me proud! pagkakalat ko na sa angkan namin ;)

Veeka said...

Onga parang ikaw yung pumasa e. Joke. Haha. Hug.

Veeka said...

Ay! I love you too! Yiiiiiii. Hahaha

Anonymous said...

sympre.. your accomplishments are my accomplishments too, you know! sakin mo nakuha skills mo eh.. hahahaha!

tsk tsk.. nakalimutan :P

mag-chchat ba tayo dito?
hahaha! hug too!

Veeka said...

Ang ganda tignan. Kunwari maraming nagcomment. Tayo lang pala. Hwattaloservicka.

Anonymous said...

loser din ako.. donweri :P

(ay! Anonymous na.. nahiya! hahaha!)

Anonymous said...

Kala ko madaming nagcomment. Haha. Ready ka na ba? Kalat na ata sa buong Cavite eh. Yan naman. Haha. Congrats Vix=) Love you package-mate. Haha.

Veeka said...

Ayanamaneh. Congrats love/package-mate! Haha. Lovelove <3

Anonymous said...

congrats bruuuuu!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations vickkkaaaa! :D

Anonymous said...

VICKA OMG :)) Hahahaha congrats! "Goodbye pseudo boys" amppp!! Galing. Course mo? :)

<3, jedynee

Veeka said...

Haha bruuuu!! Congrats to you too boi!!

Thanks Tin!!=)

Jedyyyyne!! Wag ka na magAteneo. Joke.Haha. Totoong lalaki na makikita koooo!! Creative Writing. Ay. Waha. Oh well =)

Anonymous said...

Nako ang layo kasi ng UP Manila sa kabihasnan kaya NAPILITAN ako dun sa tabi ng MC hahahaha wag na yun. :P GAGSSSSSSSSS gusto ko kayang mag- Creative Writing! GALING MO SHET KA. :) Hahaha iska! :D I'm happy for you :)

Veeka said...

Thank you Jedyyyyyne!! Enjoy at good luck sa Arneyow! =p Love you!

cumeehL said...

oist! haha! congrats veekuh mureeh! magkakasama narin tayooooo! wee! haha! welcome to the wprl of pila. tadaaa! haha! if u need anything, just text me k? ok. love u chang!! -camie

Veeka said...

Shet nagcomment ka pala. Oonga e. Nagsimula na ko sa pilahan e haha. See youuu!!