After OrCom yesterday, I went to UP to finish up my medical stuff and I waited a long, long time and suffered severe breathing problems due to my cold just for a stamp that said "Fit to enroll". Pucha. Oh well.
Dish was fun. If you weren't there, YOU MISSED OUT ON A LOT!! =p
Abbey, Cach and Blando got to go up the stage because they won stuff. Sorry na(haha!). Our table was crazy and happy and there was a love triangle forming. It was the perfect night. You, me, them. <3
BUT!
I had a cold and despite knowing that alcohol would most probably do me bad....bwahaha. Getting home at 2am and having a hard time breathing was worth it. I had fun. Sacrificing my health, eh? =D
There's just one problem bothering people in our table right now: Yung camera ng Myx na-attract yata sa gulo namin. Kung lumitaw ang mga mukha namin sa Myx, paki patay nalang yung TV.
Here's to the night. =)
P.S. Konti nalang close na rin kami ng Parokya. Mapapantayan din kita, Sandino! Humanda ka! =))
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kk =)
Post a Comment