Turns out my jooth-ache isn't a jooth-ache after all. My wisdom teeth (yes,plural) are itching to come out and are incapacitating me in the process. Therefore, I will have minor operations over the next few weeks to remove all 3 teeth--the other one's invisible a.k.a. not yet developed. Good luck to my "i will get fat" mantra. Oh well.
Yesterday was my 2nd time to be a freshman. HAH. There's only 9 of us in the block(and I have no idea why. *cough*loser*cough*) and out of the 9, 8 were girls. Charles is the only guy, ergo, he will be our muse. =D
Hindi pa man nagsisimula ang klase(officially), ayoko nang pumasok. There's just too much going on around my body that the thought of school tires me already. Not to mention my deaf left ear and my seemingly incurable cold. Woopteedoo!
I want to turn the whole thing upside down.-Jack Johnson
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't want to go to school tomorrow. We're less than 15 in the block, I think. Only one guy. TIM! Almost everyone thinks he's gay. Sad=( Haha. IMY already love. Magtayo na tayong course na pwedeng magkakasama tayo!!!!!!
Shift na tayo ng FLCD. Waha!!
Sana yung FLCD, twelve units lang. HAHA. ANG TAMAD! Ang bigat ng load nung akin.
aww..wawa naman you. haha. ;) see u around in school dear. :)
See you bez. Oh yeah bez. Haha
Post a Comment