Thursday, June 22, 2006

SOS

You're falling to pieces everytime.

The culprit? 45% school and 65% people, events, things, circumstances, comments, etc.

Ever heard of the environmental principles?

Everything is connected to everything else.

Shit decided to fall down on me right when I was the weakest. I'm covered in shit because I can't do much to help myself, not to mention the others, because I don't know what to do. I feel helpless and damn useless.

Vicka Siddayao: parang after ng pe sobrang shit today is the shit because its full of shit.
Chezka Sanchez: because it's raining shit
Chezka Sanchez: and the people around you are shit except u and me

Right, yo. Shitshitshit. Punyetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cheenee and I are shit? Or I'm the only one who feels shitty. IWMY. Punyeta. ILY.

Anonymous said...

No. The 4 of us will never be shit. Haha. PUNYETA LOVE! IWMYILY!! =(