Friday, June 16, 2006

Damnit

This morning, I waited inside ES Room 2 thinking that I had a 7-830 class to attend. The professor came in and started giving out the class cards when suddenly, I looked at my Form 5 and realized that I was in the wrong class.

MTh 7-8:30. (^$*@)*_)@(#+_@_(#_!(!!!!!!!!!

Bingi na nga, bulag pa.

In other news:
1. During Math class, we discussed bees. Yes, bubuyogs. In tagalog. *breathe*shit*breathe*
2. During CW class, I met Raf Gavino--the sole N-boy in UP. (All hail Raf!) I reunited him with Sj. Haha.
3. I'm having my minor operation tomorrow. Lord, have mercy on my tooth, my eating habits and my ear.

What a day. From LA to the bay, watcha say? All day, everyday. Any damn day. Thank You. =)

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK SPOWART!! Sana may libre akong longganisa one day. =p

2 comments:

cumeehL said...

aww...ok lang yan dear. anyway, text mo nlng ako kung kelan mo gus2 kunin yung math 2 handouts. goodluck sa bubuyog. yung pentagon shit niyan. haha! *mwah*

Anonymous said...

Hehehe thanks for the handouts love =)-vicka