Friday, June 09, 2006

JOOTH

My jooth hurts. I can't quite figure out if its my jaw or my tooth, so I called it my jooth. I can't chew without hesitating because of the pain, I can't open my mouth wide, I can't bite, I can't even smile(without you?haha). IT FUCKING HURTS. Someone save me from the pain!

So that's that.

I'm sick again. I'm blaming UP(what's new?). Walking around, riding jeepneys and waiting in line wasn't quite comforting and relaxing. I now understand why people pay so much for their schools. Your schools fix your schedule for you!! Haha. But I chose this, therefore, I have to live with it. I have to live with it 4 more years, at the least--if I get all the classes I need. Enlistment drove us crazy and will surely continue to do so. At least I got to reward myself today by sleeping and by watching Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy, courtesy of Sj. Hah!=p

Math-CAL and Music-CAL. How do I live? Ikot? Toki? UP-Katipunan? TAXI. Shitshitshit. And those SSP subjects. Favorite word yata sa UP ang closed. Lahat nalang closed.

Oh well. This entry's sole purpose is to let everyone know that:

My jooth hurts.

I can't even eat a bar of Kitkat without going into spasm because of the jooth-ache. Imagine the horror! KITKAT!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicka! Alam ko yang feeling na masakit ang jooth! HAHAHA. Ikaw na mag-aral sa Arneyow. :)) I'm willing. :)) May hindi ka pa sinasabi sakin. HMM.

-jedyne

Veeka said...

Jedyne, pumayat ka ba nung sumakit yung jooth mo? Nalaman mo ba yung totoong cause ng pain? the 'j' or the 'ooth'? Haha shet. Bibisitahin nga kita para ipakita sayo kung sino siya. Haha =p

Anonymous said...

Kayong dalawa ha. Haha. Hey love, how's your jooth now? Wah. See you tomorrow.<3

cumeehL said...

aww..wawa naman vicka. dulot ba yan ng hinayupak na UP? haha. how was your fisrt day dear? great noh, with all the lakas ng ulan and shit..haha. stranded for the day. pfft. oh well, hoope to have lunch with you soon. sbhin mo lang pag break mo at wala kang ginagawa. okie? ok. love u!

Anonymous said...

First day? TSS. Supot. Hahaha. Shitty.