Since I have nothing to do (just yet) because I believe in rest after one task down (and 2 more to go!), I shall update this blog with school stories.
My EnviSci prof likes to crack jokes that aren't really funny. So everytime he cracks a joke and we don't react, he snaps his fingers because, according to him, we have delayed reactions. Haha. Gad. And this is at 7 in the morning. Hah!
My last MuD class was eventfully funny. Sir Steve made me write down my answers to the last HW on the board. The white board was doubty because it was just wood painted white, so we tried writing just a bit and tried to erase it and it got erased. So, logically, I wrote down 3 columns of whatnot and the class discussed my answers. After a few minutes, Sir Steve tried erasing the writings on the board and lo and behold! Ayaw niya mabura. Kamusta. Improvisation is good pero..ganun na ba ang pangangailangan ng UP? Haha. Alcogel saves the day!
Eng11 has been quite interesting. We've talked about Humpty Dumpty, sex in poetry, concrete poems, etc. But then it comes to a point when we become so anxious to end the class that we hide all our stuff but then Mooney keeps discussing and I end up restless because I'm so hungry and I know my blockmates are hard to find so I'd have to find them before eating because I don't want to eat alone. Ok ang haba ng sentence na yun. Hinga.
Arnis is always fun. There's always the happiness and fullfillment one gets when he/she doesn't drop the sticks during handling exercises. And there's the thrill of wanting to hit your partner. Joke lang Chez. Haha.
Math2 is fine. At least I understand everything. AND we don't talk about bees anymore. Clapclap.
And finally, CW10. As a diagnostic test, we were asked to write a suicide note. Yes. And we were dumbfounded when we heard her say that. Haha. I'm pretty excited to write more Vicka shit this sem. Write write write! =)
That's it. Not too stressful yet. =) Time to read about Energy and 17 pages of i-don't-know-what for MuD.
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
im not rich(ard gomez). ayan ang natututunan ni vicx sa up. ahahaha =)
i need to see you! im in desperate need of talking to you. nababaliw nako. pwede ka ba after your pe class? well, i'll be at the gym lang..text me nalang. miss na kita..love u. =)
Cmon Chez. At least meron diba? Wahaha. Alam ko bumenta yun sayooo =p
Camie! I got to talk to you! I'll be with you tomorrow. Stay strong. =)
Post a Comment