Before anything else:
The yearbook's finally out. Woohoo. =)
I just wish optimism could help me right now, although I actually doubt it since my pessimistic optimism is known to all, most especially to myself. If my nails were to tell how I felt, I'd paint them black right now. Unfortunately, they're severely pink. So much for that thought. I want to type it all out but I wouldn't know how to start, so I'd rather stay sober and moody.
I'm so unpredictable right now, people might as well label me a volcano. If I'm hyper/happy/annoyingly talkative one minute and bitchy/frown-y/plain annoying another minute, please don't think I'm schizophrenic. As I've come to realize, it's all relatively normal.
I sincerely hope this is just PMS. Sucks.
Oh, and last Friday, we had a fearless encounter with a distant (supposed) past. Go figure.
On a lighter note: (EnvSci class)
Prof: So we have the thermosphere....the mesosphere...the stratosphere...and the troposphere. Now, where is Britney Sphere??
Hah.=p
You and me? We talk.
Monday, July 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The last part of your entry made me laugh.Haha. I'm about to present naaaaa. I love you, love=*
Bawat meeting namin feel ko may malalagay ako. As in sinusulat ko sa notebook ko e. Haha. Hope you did well! Wait, I know you did well. Love you! =)
kamusta ka naman,dear...you're such a volcano..rawr. haha. ok lang yan...chill lang..magsteady din yan. haha..kalabuan. love u..punta ka sa bday ko ayt? mwah
I won't go. Joke. Of course! I won't miss out on a chance to leave the house and be with you guys. NAKS. Haha. Love you!
Post a Comment