Nostalgia is a bittersweet longing for things or events of the past. It's one of those feelings that makes you feel annoyed but at the same time, you feel pretty good about it. Weird, weird feeling. Sadly, when you're nostalgic about some failure in the past, you'd most probably not want to reminisce at all.
ACET results are out, friends. Wala lang. Yun lang. Congratulations to those who passed. I'm happy for you.=) But I'm still disappointed at myself. Bitter, still bitter. Oh well. Life must go on. =)
And so, this week will be spent studying for the Prelims and...that darned exam. Kung hell week lang dahil sa prelims, ok lang sana. Pero yung exam na yan........
I'm so scared of failure. But alas, failure isn't a tad bit scared of me. I now have a personalized and self-proclaimed hell week.
Hello, hell week. Let's get it on. =)
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wait...nag-ACET ka diba? wha' happened? la lang..
Di pa. Sunday pa. Hehe
oh...okay. goodluck. :)
Post a Comment