Saturday, January 21, 2006

I feel the need to blog something sensible but I'm too lazy to do so.

BSB was vandervool! It was funny how people sang old songs at the top of their lungs and just shut up and sat down when the band was singing songs from the new album. Nyaha. We loved their dancing. Love love love. BSB is love<3. Salamat Sandinooo.

Considering the fact that I slept at around 2 this morning, I managed to get myself to wake up at 6:30 in the morning because we had Kalatong practice, which, in all fairness, turned out to be quite productive. =)

Wait lang, sobrang malas ko nung Friday. 3 subjects=3 unfortunate events. One involving the Stat prelims. Punyeta. STUPID MISTAKE. And today? A boring afternoon and evening with In Her Shoes(which made me cry) and March of the Penguins. Thank God it was about penguins. If I hadn't been so in love with penguins, it would've been pretty boring. But it was informative, nonetheless. Penguins spend most of their time standing up in the cold. Poor creatures.

I need to maintain my QPI last sem to be able to switch schools. Crap. Sana buong Section 1 lumipat. Wala lang.

Phone. Good night. Nothing sensible here.

No comments: