Monday, January 02, 2006

Christmas Break Entry#7 (edited)

This entry may be a day late, but what the heck.

2005's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

I started the year crapped up (oh look, January 2 ngayon.), getting into a relationship followed by failure in the ACET, which was, undoubtedly, my first depression the past year. High school graduation was one for the books because that meant getting into college. What I didn't expect, though, was being able to sing the Alma Mater song again. Oh heck. I won't make a recap of everything that happened this year.

All I know is, 2005's been sweet and fucked up at the same time and although I'm thankful for everything that happened the past year because it made me who I am now, I would sincerely appreciate it if most of it didn't happen again.

I'm very thankful to everyone who helped me and went through shit with me (oh yeah drama!) even though constant stupidity comes along and thus, makes me more stupid. The ride wouldn't have been worthwhile if it weren't for such wonderful people who continue to pull me up when I feel down and raise me higher when I feel like flying. I'd also like to thank all the GINAs and GINOs, for that matter, who made the bumps..bumpy. You, the sudden drops and loops, make the ride live up to its name. All together, we belong to the great circle of life. Yey. =)

2006, please be good to me.

Happy New Year, folks. =)

2 comments:

cumeehL said...

uy, january 2 ngayon....happy...uhm...basta. happy. hehe. love you

Veeka said...

Hehe baliw. Happy new year love =)