This past week, I've been oblivious of everything that's been going on online and I feel good about it.=)
Today is Sunday and my pseudo hell week is over...not. Ed Tech prelims on Tuesday (because PF's...blah!) and Stats prelims on Friday. Midterms sounds better than prelims. Ed Tech and Stats MIDTERMS. Nyaha. Despite late night studying, I think I either flunked or am bound to get low grades in all my midterms. Oh well. What's done is done. I did my part and now, I look like a semi-zombie. Wee.
Aside from the Milla reunion this afternoon, which was pretty funny, by the way, NOTHING happened today. Yes? Yes. Gets? Gets. 5 hours of sleep, my goodness...
I feel so.........confused. One whole week of pure intellect can make you think really hard about everything. WHAT IF? Wala lang. Weirdo.
The moon was pretty last night. Lovely. =)
I'm semi-happy. No one can be completely happy. Semi-happy and very tired.
MALAPIT NA ANG BSB. Ah ah ah. Time to sing an annoying but bearable song.
The beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, it tears us apart. The beat of my heart, the beat of my heart, the beat of my heart...
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha..bsb concert, nice. i wanna watch it. hehe! miss na kita! pakita ka naman...haha. love u babes
Camie, magkita na nga kasi tayo soooooon! Nikki, okey okey! (Kelan ba to?) Nyaha
osige...kelan mo ba gusto??? or kelan ka pwede??! :)
Post a Comment