Nikki and Sj spared me the burden of watching brutal boxing as they texted me that Manny (uy close!) won. I was never a fan of boxing, but since everyone was watching it, I gave in. I just don't see why they have to hit each other until their faces got all swollen and they look MANAS. I don't even understand the game. Haha. But Manny (oh yeah close talaga!) did a great job. Palakpak!
Considering that I think I missed out on a great weekend, which I have no idea why, we have to be in school at 7am tomorrow for the Intrams which we are not part of. I haaaaaaaaate it. Hate hate hate. I'd rather sleep and bum around, thank you. I don't even know if we have homework. Procastinating again. Great.
I miss summer--late night and early morning conversations, pig out sessions, walks to another subdivision, bumming around, taking pictures, eating pancit canton, singing (with MagicSing), playing in yet another subdivision's playground, etc.
It sucks that those won't happen like they've happened a couple of summers before. We messed up. Now we're stuck, confused and scared. But maybe it's just me.
GREAT. Just great.
Pero gusto ko talaga ng chicharon.
Sunday, January 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ako din ayoko ng boxing.. pero since practically lahat ng tv sa bahay namin ay naka lagay sa abs-cbn.. no choice ako.. pero naawa ako kay morales.. seriously. di ko din gets yung idea kung bakit pinaglalaban nila ang 2 human beings.. hehe.. la lang.. amishu vicka marie!!!! i love you! *mwah!*
Andrea Cecilia is that you?? If not, hi. Haha. Yahu! An anti-boxing person just like me. Nyaha
oo nga.. nakalimutan ko lagay pangalan ko.. hehe.. but very good!! you know.. you know.. :) take care vicka marie! :)
Post a Comment