Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Nananananana (to the tune of where are you?)

It's the middle of the week and I've noticed that my food intake has decreased so much that today, I only ate an order of Sausage Mcmuffin, pancit canton and Skyflakes.

Ain't that grand? =)

Oh well. 2 days 2 days 2 days!

'Tas biglang supot pala. Bwaha! That'd be just great.

PE drove us crazy. Kalatong is crazy. Our class is crazy. I'm crazy. I'm so crazy that I've been in front of the computer the past hour and still, nothing's happening to my Humanities paper. Oh yeah! This week is my very own procastination week. Haha. This is mediocrity at its finest!

I have to get a life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have fun love. NOT. Joke lang. AHHHHH. Wala kong makausap. See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Oh wait, pag nabasa mo to.. Tapos na si BSB. SO.. I hope you had fun. Haha

Veeka said...

Natakot naman ako may Anonymous. Haha. I had fun and I already saw you this morning.Haha

Anonymous said...

Tamad ako maglogin. Ano ba. Umonline ka. -Nicx