Sunday, January 29, 2006

Friday, I'm in love <3

This will be about Friday because Friday was fun.=)

We burned time in Mcdo by talking about...the TUBERO. Gets? Then, we walked to Natio, then to Cello's. In Cello's we gave Cheenee her surprise donuts and wrote Kit a letter, which was, undoubtedly, the best and most touching letter ever. HAHA. After getting over so much laughing, we walked to TOSH to eat, talk and laugh. Then Kit and Sj came, so there was more laughter. Ang saya. Haha. But wait there's more! When we got to MC to watch the play, tumatawa pa rin kami the whole time. Haha.

Nikki, Chezka, Cheenee, Gla, Kaka, Kit and Sj: Thank you!! I heart you all. Belated Happy Birthay, Bubblewrap Cheenee!! You will forever be my Bubblewrap. Kees! =)

Now, about today.

We went to Arlington because one of our lolo's died. May his soul rest in peace.

I just realized how much our clan loves each other. We bond over food. Yes, even in the funeral home. 5 hours. HAHA.

My foot isn't any better. =(

You're everything I know that makes me believe I'm not alone..

No comments: