I find it so hard to concentrate on the NOW, as cliche as that italicized phrase may sound. Some people may actually agree with me. On the other hand, those who don't, then good for you. Don't look back and don't look forward. Instead, stay stuck up with the present. Very well, then. To make up for my loss of self worth and self gratification, I shall immerse myself in my NOW because I have yet to see what's so special about it.
NOW...
...Mich is telling about Herbie, a past crush, who apparently is the boyfriend of one of her blockmates.
...I miss Sj.
...I miss Pampanga and the people I was with there.
...I want butong pakwan!!!
...I am trying to watch a replay of Veronica Mars and to type this at the same time.
...I want to come up with something sensible, but am pretty sure it's impossible.
...I am thinking of what job I'd be getting would I choose to stay in this course.
...I am seriously hoping I end up rich in the future. Seriously.
...I am finding possible LJ icons. Loser, I know.
...I am longing for Friday.
...I am thinking of A Lot Like Love because I watched it earlier.
...I want to hug someone.
...I am thinking about Monday night. =)
...I think I need a hug.
...I am worrying about my iPod in dire need of some updating.
...I am singing Follow Through. Come on, sing with me! Oh, if you wanna be with me, you have to follow through with every word you say...
...Jon is telling me about how people call him Pedro Penduko because of his hair.
...I think I need to stop.
No matter what the circumstance may be, more often than not, my nows are related to either the past or the future. Why? Beats me. From what I'm seeing, I always get myself stuck up and I find it so damn hard to get out. I say Buddhism is the answer!! Hahaha.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Panalo yung Follow Through! Alam mo, if you stick to CW pwede ka pa rin magturo. Magiging English teacher ka, o prof. Parang si marby. At masasabi mo na I'd take ice cream over a man any day... Diba? Ice cream doesn't talk back, doesn't leave you...
Ang malaking problema, wala na sa puso ko ang pagsususlat creatively. I mean, the only writing I could do is...blogging. Haha. Labo. Basta parang di ko na talaga calling. But well, we'll see..
Post a Comment