Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ours is a finite earth

Drinking is an accustomed excuse to drive oneself insane. I don’t like drinking. It harms my intellectual and emotional well being. Once the alcohol starts to wear out, you lose the happy and confident moments to nothingness. Our brains have become reliable alcohol deposits and have furthermore developed into alcohol-reliant brains.

Sometimes true. True to some. Naisip ko lang pagnilayan. Haha.

Anyway, I was thinking...

I could become a philo major but again, where's the moolah in philo? It's as moolah-less as writing. I can't shift to Econ or BA (hello, money-making courses!) because I'm Math-phobic. Ok so I'm not. I'm just not as gifted as some people when it comes to playing around with numbers, variables and signs and I've wasted (been wasting) enough time switching schools and frustrating myself with shifting. I could take Psych and endure Math 17 (or 11 and 14 separately haha) and Chem 16. Pero EWAN. I have this sem to figure out what I really want to do. Damnit. Yellow, moolah where are youuuuuuuu?? Gad. If only the world were a little less money-dependent, our lives would be a little less problematic.

My SocSci prof mentioned 3 things that we humans like talking about: love, sex and ourselves. I beg to disagree. It's love, sex, ourselves and the problems that influence all these--money (Obviously. Not unless you're really rich or really oblivious to everything) very much included.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's all about the moolah yo! hahaha!

DOMs are the answer...NOT. haha!

what a useless comment. suree meeee.... :p

Anonymous said...

I never said anything about DOMs. But that could work too. HAHA -vicka

Anonymous said...

yeah..i was thinking about that too. haha!

let's go, DOMs! go go!

yuck, bangag na ko...eek!

Anonymous said...

Bangag ka nga.