"Nameet mo na ba si Henry Sy?"
They all laughed and said no. Sad. If I were to be a businesswoman, I'd most probably try meeting my employees just to be able to make a good impression--caring and all that. Yaknow, go around, shaking oblivious people's hands, knowing that in a span of five months, I'm going to be shaking new hands and I couldn't care less because I'd never feel obliged to memorize their names anyway.
Next time, I'm going to the department store and I'd most probably go around asking them, "What does Henry Sy?" and wait for the variety of reactions such question could pull together.
Watch out, SM!! I'm coming to save youuuuu!!
On the other hand:
3 comments:
WEHehehehe.
Sa Meralco, lahat ng tao dun nakausap na ata si Lopez. Sharing. Haha. MY=)
See at least dun may good business strategies. Haha. MYT!!!
Post a Comment