Friday, November 24, 2006

Noodle! Noodle! Noodle!

Yung title, yun yung sinabi ni Manny Pacquiao nung sumali siya sa Deal or No Deal. :))

Ooooohhh I like Blogger Beta. Customizing a template is fun. Haha.

It's a friday night and I'm home, staring at the computer and typing nothing of sense on this blog. Oh well.

I don't know if anyone from the UG reads this, it isn't much of a big deal if anyone does, I don't find anything wrong about what I'm about to say because I'm entitled to my own emotions hello. Anyway, I feel a bit out of place. It's like my interests and way of thinking are nowhere near theirs. And it's sad. I mean masaya na kung masaya, pero may feeling na "I don't belong" na kumakalaban sa "I want to belong". Ewan. It's like wanting to fit in but having no way of doing so and having tried (as in tried: araw araw akong nakatambay dun), I've realized that I can't really force myself to fit in because my mindset's different. EWAN. Maybe it's my taste in music. Oh well. I like working and the people are nice. I'm fine with that. Really. Pero parang ayoko nang umeffort. Minsan kasi di ko alam kung napplastican lang ako o hindi, eh based on experience masama sakin yung ganun kasi.....basta. So, sa library nalang siguro ako tatambay madalas. The loser-ish kind of life, yaknow. But I do love UG. Maybe it's just me. Ok malabo. Parang relationship, eh?

And I just have to say this:

I hate Manny Pacquiao.
He is as greedy as most politicians. He earns millions of pesos from punching the hell out of good looking Mexican people, getting (a lot of) goddamn advertisments (please, mula Mcdo hanggang Nike?!) and whatnot, yet have you heard of a foundation? Or him donating to a charity? Ewan ko lang ah, baka di ko lang alam na philanthropist pala siya. But he's so greedy I want to tell that to his face. Wala akong nakikitang bahid ng bait at pagpapakumbaba sa mukha niya. (Seriously, kayo meron ba?) I don't like him. If he runs for office, I will not vote for him. That's if I'm even registering to vote. But, you get my drift, yes? His popularity may have slowly turned him in to some person with a little too much pride. Yun lang. =D

Sorry Manny fans. This is my point of view. You are very welcome to disagree through comments. =)

I have to stop ranting and criticizing. Bad for a Buddhist wannabe, it is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you thank you for hating Manny Pacquaio. We need more people to hate him and support the promotion of literacy and diplomacy. People need to realize that pummelling (sp?) another fellow half to death (possibly beyond that, too) does not equate to glory, although it does reap in the cash. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. Did you see the crew on PR103? The flight crew, including the lowly second officers/international officer were POSING with him instead of stying over in the flightdeck, managing the flight AS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. Is a photo-op with Manny Pacquiao tantamount to the safety of an entire 747-400? Anyway. I have to stop before this comment's word count exceeds that of the actual post.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha let's be anti-Manny forever. We will save the world from Pacman domination!!!

Anonymous said...

so ngayon mo lang nalaman ang blogger beta? eek..LOSER. haha! JOKE! :)

i hate manny p. (fc haha!) as well. nike endorser?! shet, so now what? presidente ng pilipinas??? honoo...end of the world na to! haha!

Anonymous said...

Dati ko pa alam di ko lang pinapansin. Hehe. And see? Everyone hates Manny. Bwaha world domination!