1. I still rely on this blog because I feel safer when I write here. Whatever that means. It's like I feel more freedom of speech in this blog than in LJ, despite the Friends Only stint. Don't ask why. I don't know either. Veekatheblowfish/babblegum feels more like home. Yes siree!
2. I love my grades. =) Bakit kaya walang report card sa UP. TCG lang pero may bayad. My averaged GWA is 1.35. This will remind me in the future that my glory days are over. (Hahaha.) I'm guessing this will be the first and last time I'd be getting happy grades. Oh well. Please let me be. Heehee. Temporary self gratification is the key to a Buddhist wannabe's life. Waha.
3. I have reason to believe that I need anger management classes. Or a psychiatrist. Or a psychologist. Or a friend. But that reason will be kept confidential until further notice.
4. Second Sem, make me busy. I want to stay away from the internet. No, make that LJ. Why? Another reason to be kept until further notice. Heehee. I have this sick feeling the second sem will bring war and grudges to the next level.
5. My efforts to take in Buddhist beliefs have been quite futile. My Buddhist life looks far fetched as of now because I've yet to see how my temperament handles me. Yes, how IT handles me. Good luck to me...or it. May it be able to endure the anguish my moods and emotions bring forth. Amen.
6. Ana's buying the size 6 Chucks my mom mistakenly got for me. FYI, my Chucks size is 3. Yes siree, very, very small chucks for very, very small feet! But she bought me another one with polkadots and I can't wait to wear it to school.=) Polkadoooooots polkadooooots!! We named it Polka. Short for…well, you know what it’s short for. Good luck sayo kung di mo alam.
7. I love you. ♥
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment