Camie and I had a pretty good lunch date yesterday. Although, it still is appalling to think that we couldn't affort one order of banana split (P98). Poor us. I love you, though. =D
The Underground orientation was quite interesting, really. The twins a.k.a. Sj and Aika joined too. (Chez, sali na?=p) Everyone was really friendly and warm. And and and!! They're actually good at remembering names! Pero parang after 4 years pa kami magiging members. Their application process is quite...different. Still, I'm hoping being an 'app' would be as much fun and memorable as being a member. After all, there are more 'apps' than members. Haha.
That's it. I have a boring life right now. I'll update once I find the drive to talk about something interesting.
No classes for everyone tomorrow YEY!
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
huwaaat?!??! 4 eyars ang app period?? parang grumaduate ka na nun ah..hmm.. haha! oh well. just keep me updated kung mga "gigs" kayo. hehe. =) and oh, banana split! ok? ok. haha. love u dear.. =)
huwaaat?!??! 4 eyars ang app period?? parang grumaduate ka na nun ah..hmm.. haha! oh well. just keep me updated kung mga "gigs" kayo. hehe. =) and oh, banana split! ok? ok. haha. love u dear.. =)
De. Depende sa performance mo. Pero pag member ka na, member ka forever. Kahit nagttrabaho ka na. Cool nga e. Hehe. Join next year! Haha. =)
ahh...hehe. ok. =)
Post a Comment