I was thinking of something specific and unambiguous to write about but the topic-picking part of my brain just isn't working right now. (Does it ever?) Therefore, I'm numbering everything today. Randomness, as confusing as it may sometimes be, is sometimes quite necessary, especially during random times like these. (That sentence was just pure crap.)
1. Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Camie dearest! =)
2. I opened my mail and saw that there were 27 unread messages in the inbox-- messages from band Yahoo!Groups, Friendster, and other insignificant shit. It's sad how seldom personal messages come these days. Sad sad sad. *cue to email Vicka*
3. Isn't it funny how you don't deliver well when you're forced/obliged/compelled to do something? It's like people telling you to do this or do that, say this or say that, write this or write that. It always feels much more gratifying to do something unconditionally and sincerely and yet we don't always end up doing so, do we?
4. I backed out on Quill. They don't want us submitting creative non fiction. It's too bad I wasn't blessed enough to be able to write good poetry and good narratives. But they did say "any GEN(re)"[check out the lingo] then some gay guy just had to follow that up with "no creative non fic". Goodbye Quill. You don't need my powers. Haha. Bleh.
5. UP Underground registration/orientation on Saturday. =D
6. And Pia and I will be signing up for Writer's Club instead. Pag upper classmen na kami, papalitan namin yung pangalan ng mas maganda sa Quill at sisikat siya sa USTe at Ateneo(sabi kasi ng Quill sila daw yung kilala). Hahaha. =p
7. I want to write something that will change how people think. Or manipulate their minds and make them say "Oonga no.."--much like the Da Vinci Code with all its controversy and adversity followed by a movie with pretty much the same outcome. Watch out. I might go proving how much Shakespeare sucks.
8. Having band members as neighbors has its perks. They've been practicing/composing songs the past weeks and I've been having fun listening to them. The down side is late night parties and jamming sessions. Sumkinduva annoying and noisy sometimes. People need to sleep, yes?
9. The only problem I have with these mysteries is they're so mysterious.
10. Hi to YOU, reading this. YOU! (Are you feeling guilty already?--CW10 shit haha)
I'll stop there. This is proof of how messed up my mind is right now. It's a sea filled with fish that aren't supposed to live together. (METAPHOR!!!) And if you've managed to read to this part, you are very.....patient. =p
And another EnvSci crack:
The prof was saying something about soil humus then cracks some unconceivable joke and we don't react, as usual. And he goes "Where's your sense of humus?"
K. Tawa na. =)
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
dare you slander Shakespeare! Spare Hamlet and Macbeth
Claudius: "Now, Hamlet, where's Polonius?"
Hamlet: "At supper"
Claudius: "At supper where?"
Hamlet: "Not where he eats, but where he is eaten..."
PANALO!
Oo nga pala, sa Invader Zim, (my favorite show) may program na pinapanood yung characters. "Mysterious Mysteries of Strange Mysteries"
any help?
Ok I'll spare Hamlet and Macbeth. Though, I've never managed to read them. I stopped with Julius Caesar and The Merchant of Venice. Woohoo =p
At "Mysterious Mysteries of Strange Mysteries"? May mas komplikado pa ba? Haha
Look may blog si SJ. Tententeeeeenn!! =))
Shut up SGay.
Post a Comment