Cool people stay home on a Friday, beybeh.
I've just decided to procastinate before attempting to do and finish another MuD paper. After that, it's readings galore+a report care of English11. Oh joy. And I was home at 11:30 today because we didn't have CW10(again) and Math2 was my only class(logically). Step up! I was home before noon, on a Friday--doing homework. Such a cool person. =p
I can't wait for tomorrow! Friends, stories and food!=)
But now, I have to deal with the anguish of homework. Well, it helps fight boredom, anyway. Oh well.
The sense in this journal is slowly deteriorating. The entries are becoming so superfluous because of so much unnecessary ramblings and unwanted remarks.
But that doesn't mean I don't write sense anymore.
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Ms Siddayao,
How do I happen to know CW10 was cancelled (yet again)? Just kidding.
Haha. Hi Raf =)
Post a Comment