Monday, March 20, 2006

A year ago, the priest came late for the mass and I(we) graduated from high school!! Oh, the sweet feeling of gratification. I miss high school. 4-8. Ballet. Ack.

ANYWAY!

I almost went crazy. Thank you, Peste. Now I know that when we talk about other people, we ought to mention their whole names. Haha. =))

Can't wait for Friday. But wait, I'm stuck with 3 huge dilemmas for that day itself. Ack. Can't take it.

Nonetheless, FRIDAY. Wee! Magtaguan tayo sa debut ni Leica, perfects. =p

Nothing to wear. No gift. Good job, good job.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wala ka pang gift diba? SA THURSDAY tayo bibili. Wahaha

Anonymous said...

Ayoko na aso boiiiiiiiiiiii!! HAHA <3

Trish said...

wowo- thats what i call my lolo too! hehehe :) galing! tapos wawa yung lola ko. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ay. Yung lola ko Yuya. Hehehe

cumeehL said...

grabe...1 yr na tayong graduate ng high school. wala lang. natandaan ko lang. hehe!

Anonymous said...

Cam, ibig sabihin, matanda ka na =))

cumeehL said...

kapal mo. matanda ka na rin sa abril noh. haha