Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hello summer!

The moment each of us stepped into the kubo at 7 in the morning, we each uttered so much words I lost track of everything I was hearing that I just laughed really loud and so did everyone else. Tapos, dumada ulit kami. Haha. Talkative people. Haylavet! <3

Ed Tech was sheer pressure. Ayoko na talaga pag-usapan. But to sum it all up:

curriculum wheel + grading system + powerpoint presentation = PRESSURE (as in windang)

Oh well. Chiggy's was fun. Nakain din namin ni Chezka (sa wakas!) ang inasal na pinagkait sa amin ng aming mga bulsa. And after 5 hours of waiting, English made my head and hand ache. Imagine that.

Drainiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg!!

But alas! Summer's here! =) Unfortunately, I'm not really hyped up. Hay life. So.......dull and..........annoying and.......unfair.

I feel so.....depressed. Ack. But thanks Love. and Bru. and Bubs. and Gla. and Kaka. and Sj. and everyone else. <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think it's the inasal? I think it's the.. Oh no. No idea. Haha. Looking forward to our next daldalan session. Which is.. Tomorrow? Haha. Sige na, wag ka na matulog love<3

Veeka said...

Ang sakit ng ulo ko. Ang sakit ng ulo ko. Ang sakit ng ulo ko. Hang over siguro ng....daldalan. Ack. Haha