Sunday, March 05, 2006

GREAT

To avoid an unorganized entry, this'll be numbered. Haha.

1. Sj's birthday



My birthday wish for you: Sana tumaba ka na para matupad na ang pangarap nating makapag-shopping sa Divi together. =) I'll make up for yesterday and give you a gift. The past days have been hectic and...basta! You know what I mean...RIGHT? Haha. Sorry for the mood swings. PMS is horrible. LYLYLYLY!

2. Dance Kinetics

WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

Aylaveeeet! Congrats congrats congrats. =) I love you PE Section 2. Wee!

Party, party, party!

3. Peter Pan

My stage managerial skills were quite great, actually. Haha. Although it was tiring and stressful to run around backstage in a headset, which I FINALLY got to put on after years of admiring it as a dancer(haha), I enjoyed every minute of it. Maybe if I don't get to dance next year, I could be SM again. Wahaha. I already miss saying "Honey/Sweetie, you're not supposed to do that" or "Girls, keep quiet" or "Kuya, paki revolve po yung set sa ____" It's the life--bossing people around. JOKE.

MB, you did great. Congrats!! Ang galing galing galing niyo. I'm so proud of you. I love you people. =)

And the new MB shirt has 10 things Ms. Liza would say. HAHA.

I wanna dance. I wanna dance. I wanna dance. Aaaaaaaack! The frustration is frustrating. Ehk. Stupid weak left foot.

And for today:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RALPH CACHUELA!! (Haha, parang mababasa)

My speech is tomorrow and I haven't memorized anything. Palakpak.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Party tayoooo. BM. Haha. Or.. ISAW. Happy birthday Sj!=) Haha. Ang labo ng comment ko shet. <3

Anonymous said...

Haha. Party party party!! Sa bahay ni SJ. Joke. Wahaha

Anonymous said...

Salamat salamat salamat! Sama kayo sa party ng 4N!! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

May party yung 4N? Eh di naman kami 4N.