Tuesday, March 28, 2006

CONFUSION IS NOTHING NEW

Last night, my mother decided to have her fits. So, I got pulled out of Rissa's house early again. Whenever Circle has a get together at Rissa's house, I end up getting fetched earlier than expected because of some unexplainable reason/s.

I missed my Circle. =) Lovelovelove <3 Si Nina....talk of the night. Wahaha. My partner's so in looooove. <3 Nadine is,too. Maygad. Love is in the air. <3

On the other hand....

Right now, I am extremely pissed and irritated. Stay away from me. I stayed in my room from 10 pm last night til around 2pm this afternoon. And I only went out after my dad talked to me and after an unwanted realization-- I was hungry. Anyway, I am not talking to her anytime soon.

Ito na yung girlmates. Ang maka-gets, cool. Hi perfects. Miss you bois. =p

You.....suck. And you know what's worse? You suck BIG time.

No comments: