The title's telenovela-ish.
A loser-ish Saturday night. You know why? Because…basta. Waha. Gets mo love? Kakaiba boi! Yuck, ang sama ba ng loob ko. Haha. Gets mo na talaga love no? Hahaha.
We got our grades yesterday. Love it. =) Haha. Allow me a moment of gratification. Yeaboi. Soulmate lovin. <3 href="http://veekuh.multiply.com">pictures of ourselves because we were socially incapacitated. In other words, we're anti social. Haha.
Shet. Ganito na ba pag sa MC nag-aaral? Loseeeeeeeeeer! Gad. Haha affected. I’m so bitter I’m starting to find it hilarious since there’s nothing to feel bad about. Ngeh. Well, maybe there’s some lame and shallow reason to be bitter. But I shouldn’t dwell into that, should I? Great.
That’s it. Bye, world. Hello, night life….with the pc and tv. Cool kid. Cool kid, indeed.
Saturday, March 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah boi. cool kids tayo eh <3 bru! teka..wala. ndi ko kinaya if only. naiyak pa rin ako. haha
cry bebe ka boi. haha <3
Post a Comment