I swear that when I get older (as in mommy old), sick kids drink tons of water and eat or go straight to the hospital. I get really frustrated when someone's sick, therefore, my ballistic nature takes up the best of me and I nag anyone sick to gobble up more than enough water and food and visit the damned hospital as soon as possible because no one knows better than those high paying doctors. We can't blame them. They suffered and endured school long enough. Hats off to your patience, doctors. HAHA. (FYI, the hospital is damned for a simple reason. Go figure.)
So there. Sj's better and the internet sucks so I can't access LJ. So that worried entry has to wait to get updated.
And I've been home the entire week (well, except Christmas) because Sj got sick and I don't feel good about going out and having fun while worrying about him being all bedridden and sick. My nights out are always with him, anyway. Hirap na walang koste. (Joke lang boy hahaha) Well, I'm sweet like that. Heehee.
For the record: I took care of a big baby yesterday. I'm sure you got flattered your girlfriend fed you lunch. Literally. :))
But Nina and I were actually supposed to have lunch today. Or just hang out. But we got lazy and decided that there were other days to do that. Talk about terrible reasoning out. Haha.
Oh, I haven't done anything for school. Crap.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Incubus on Myx Live on January 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So there. Sj's better and the internet sucks so I can't access LJ. So that worried entry has to wait to get updated.
And I've been home the entire week (well, except Christmas) because Sj got sick and I don't feel good about going out and having fun while worrying about him being all bedridden and sick. My nights out are always with him, anyway. Hirap na walang koste. (Joke lang boy hahaha) Well, I'm sweet like that. Heehee.
For the record: I took care of a big baby yesterday. I'm sure you got flattered your girlfriend fed you lunch. Literally. :))
But Nina and I were actually supposed to have lunch today. Or just hang out. But we got lazy and decided that there were other days to do that. Talk about terrible reasoning out. Haha.
Oh, I haven't done anything for school. Crap.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Incubus on Myx Live on January 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment