The lack of something to write about is inevitable. A lot's been happening, yes, but though I have this incredible urge to write, I have nothing but stories. And we all know how terrible I am at that--I won't even attempt to do it now as remnants of last night's alcohol splurge are still evidently evident (read: redundant) amidst my sulking brain. My LJ's quite active and this account's become idle because I only use this when I feel like it, but that doesn't mean my LJ has all the sense. HAHA. Believe me, it's trash.
The patay-nanaman-tayo-kay-MamaL day
Dancing for MC's..uh..something.
At madulas yung sahig okaaaay. Whoever's seen celtic will understand why the floor is such a big deal.
Heehee
Saturday
Jessica's 18th
Yun lang. I hear my calling: to be a bum.



2 comments:
aww...i so missed ballet! celtic! haha! :)
talagang terno pa kayo ni sj ng suot noh? stripes. hehe
Oonga tae. Tas binili pa namin on the same day yan. Tas di pa namin naisip na pareho kaming stripes haha
Post a Comment