Monday, December 04, 2006

But in the end, it's right

Ballet everyday means no social life, yet again. Bat ko nga ba to ginagawa ulit? Self indulgeeeeeeence. Haha labo. Today was historic, actually. Every year in the present MB president's term (term e no), there will come a point when everyone decides to get rid of the diligence instilled in them the past year and not follow the instructions given, whatsoever. Today was the day. Everyone went to Mcdo to eat and take pictures instead of warming up so we could be able to fix the dance for Thursday (kung may GA, aaaaaack!! Hahabol ako kung abot seryoso) . Consequently, PMS season ata ni Mama L so ayun. The yearly "It's your fault! You're the president!" speech took place and Chesca, Clara and I, being past presidents, took pleasure in telling Nancy that it wasn't such a big deal. Seryoso. Nung ako yung presidente, pinasayaw kami ng isang sayaw, the day itself, pinalitan ko yung mismong sayaw. As in ibang sayaw. As in parang macarena dapat pero pinalitan ko ng tsokolate. Pero malamang di yun yung sayaw pero gets?! So tell me, sinong pasaway? Hahaha.

Yun lang. Nakita ko na yung video ng Frailty. Search niyo sa Youtube. Hinintay ko talagang magload ng matagal dahil dial up ako. Go Bombee--siya yung killer hahaha. =D

Panawagan para kay JM aka John:

I love you John Mayer. You write great lyrics and great music, therefore I will buy Continuum over Fragmented (sorry UdD, I know you've long been delayed) no matter how expensive it is (because you're a goddamn foreign artist) just as long as I get the 2 stickers left for the Starbucks planner. I promise I will marry you.♥

No comments: