Friday, December 29, 2006

Girl language 101

I'm nowhere near sleepy and YM's just impossible. So, I decided to contemplate on dialogues from OTH. Pathetic, I know.

Lucas: [after Brooke saw Rachel naked in the back of Luke's car] Brooke, this isn't what it looks like. Anyways, I don't get why you're so upset.
Brooke: You're kidding, right?
Lucas: You're the one who wanted to be non-exclusive. I'm just doing what you wanted.
Brooke: What I wanted? I wanted you to fight for me! I wanted you to say that there was no-one else you could ever be with and that you'd rather be alone then without me. I wanted the Lucas Scott from the beach telling the world that he's the one for me!
Lucas: How was I supposed to know that?

Note to guys in need of a clue:
Girls often do things to find out what you're willing to do and sacrifice for us. Unlike you, we don't find pleasure in jumping into the unknown. We like testing the waters to see if it's going to be worth it. Risks are necessary, yes. But come on, in the long run, if one of the two gets seriously hurt, it'll be the female. It isn't our fault we got all the emotional hormones. Life is short, and sadly, we take a hell of a lot longer patching up our bruised hearts than you. (I mean, really. When guys get into fights, grudges don't really become an issue. Female "misunderstandings" are way different. Our emotions allow us the disadvantage of a grudge and thus prolongs the issue at hand. Hah!) There isn't much room for messing up and re-committing mistakes over and over again. A girl may say one thing and mean another. We're crazy like that. You'll learn to love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When guys get into fights, grudges don't really become an issue.

Grudges can actually help get your point across. Hold the emotion in, and let it strategeically explode all over the poor creature. Life's fun that way. It's scheming and mean, I know, but it's really fun too. In a twisted way. But you're right, with most guys it isn't an issue. No foresight that way. WHAAAT?

Anonymous said...

ay shet..sobrang I CAN RELATE. pwede bang paki sabi yan sa isang hinayupak na nilalang (oh yes..) sa may pasay? haha. i know...but still! :)

you're really my idol when it comes to love..honoo! :))

Veeka said...

Raf: I think it's fine guys do it to other guys (I don't really care. HAHA.) but cmon, girls are terrible creatures. You can't mess with terrible creatures with fleeting emotional hormones. That's just...bad.

Camie: Hehehehe don't idolize me not nice