Sunday, April 30, 2006

JB's18th and some

Note: Sj and I spent two and a half hours walking around Megamall looking for good stilettos. Unfortunately, I ended up wearing flats to the party. Pang party nalang ni Nikki ang stilettos.

Melai and I got there, got to our table and watched the program. Pam S, comedy ka. Haha. After the program, they danced while we ate and ate and ate. The chocolate fountain is love <3.The poker tournament started and since I had no idea how the game was played, we took pictures until my camera ran out of battery and the disposable cameras on each table ran out of film. Issa and I decided to go outside, then Melai followed, then Julie and Pam L followed. Until finally, Issa and I were the only ones left inside our car. All in all? Steady lang. =p

Happy 18th JB. =) I remember our Ateneo days...You, Me, Ven, Gabbie...groupies. Shet. Hahaha.

Next debut: Nikki looooooove <3

We are invisible. Issa, sana mabasa mo 'to.

I feel bad about so much. But then again, life must go on. Although, I can't help feeling bad about the same things over and over again. Oh well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaaah. Saturday na. Shet matatapos na. EK NA! Haha. <3

Anonymous said...

Alam mo ba, 4pm pa daw nagbubukas ang EK. Wala lang. Haha

Anonymous said...

Bakit ang late. Eh pano kunwari si Chezka kailangan 4 asa bahay na? Haha. Wala na. <3

Anonymous said...

Tae ang curfew ni Francesca. HAHA