Anyway, this was Thursday:

Aside from the churches we visited, it was mostly about pillow fights and fish crackers. How holy. =p
Friday was Good Friday so I kept quiet and stayed home. Saturday was Black Saturday but I didn't wear black. Easter was spent in Acropolis watching OTH and doing nothing. What a holy holy week.
Yesterday, we did our NSTP paper in Starbucks. We had to eat at Pancake House because every single place to eat at in Katipunan was damn full. Hooray.
And this conversation describes last night:
Nikki: Where did you go yesterday?
Vicka: Megamall(supposedly to buy something but we ended up leaving) then Shang. Then we fought about money. Then we made up. Then we fought again. Then we made up. =)
Nikki: Money?! Bakiiiiiit haha
Thank youuuu Sj. =) The bully will always love picking on the gullible one. Haha. Last night was terribly complicated and weird. Ack. Don't cry, little one. Make a wish for each sad little tear. =p
But we need a new anklet already. Mine's too small. Naaalis mag-isa. What about. Lylyly.=)
4 comments:
I still don't get it. But okay. Haha.
You're bullying Sj? Don't. You're much bigger than him, maawa ka naman. Err. In width. Haha. Kidding love=)
ILY love<3
Sabi niya bully ako e. Edi gullible siya. Haha. I'm much stronger than him. Hohoho. <3 you!
wawa naman ako.. :(
So? Wahaha
Post a Comment