Friday, April 21, 2006

18th!

I loved my birthday surprises. I didn't have any plans for the day but my friends compensated for my complete lack of initiative.Haha.

Surprise #1(5:30am): Sj came over with the intention of waking me up. Unfortunately, I was already awake because I slept early the night before.

Surprise#2(7:30am): Someone rang the doorbell and left two paper bags with bags. Ngeh. Haha. I wasn't going to give up! I stayed outside and caught Chezka and Nikki hiding behind a car two houses away from ours. Haha. Balloons, flowers and a cake!!

Surprise#3(around noon): Sj lost his keys. HOORAY! Lunch at Burgoo. Surprise ba yun? I paid, yeah!!

Surprise#4(4pm): My lolo and lola came over then we ate at Chilli's--my favoritest restaurant. Haha.

Surprise#5(9pm): My grade 6 barkada+Sj at my house when I got home. And I figured that my parents were stalling after dinner. Haha. When I took off my blindfold, they had an inflatable pool with 18 wishes floating inside. =)

Surprise#6:

A scrapbook with letters from everyone I love.(emphasis on everyone i love)

Nikki and Chez: THANK YOU!! I love love love youuuuu. Bubs! Too bad you're in....I don't know where you are. But we miss you!! I love you guys. =)

My grade 6 barkada: Great tactics. Haha. THANK YOU!! I love you all. Sleepover at Dang's house soon. Can't wait! Lovelove.=)

Sj: Thank you for staying with me from the time I woke up until the time I slept. 23 hours. Shet. And thank you for your gifts. THANK YOU!! I love youuuuuu and you know that. Best I ever had. Yey. =)

And I absolutely love everyone who wrote letters and short notes for me. You all made me feel happy and loved on my birthday. Shet kayo. Haha. I love you all!

Yuck so feel ko artista ako. Haha. It was tiring, but it was all worth it. I feel so damn special. Having friends like all of you makes everything seem surreal and really, really lovely and extravagant and fantastic and amazing. Haha.

But wait, pwede na kong makulong at manood ng R-18. Hooray.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang toucing naman.. na-touch ako.. :) thank you rin best! yupyup! yun nga ung plan.. the best you should ever have! but there's more to come too.. be prepared! mahilig pa nman ako mag-surprise sayo (kahit palpak usually..) haha! i love you vicka and you know that too :)

Veeka said...

Yikeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahaha onga. Palpak kaaaaaaaa!! Pero ok na rin. <3

Anonymous said...

But wait, pwede na kong makulong at manood ng R-18. Hooray.

Haha, natawa ako dito. :))

Chili's tayo

Veeka said...

Genie, Maundy Thursday nga. =D

Anonymous said...

i prefer to comment in this entry. i find this entry entertaining though my name appeared only once. well. yes. nyahaha. shet i shall ascend. vamonos adormir! punyemas. haha

Veeka said...

Tae. Asceeeeeeeeend. Haha. Julog ka Sancheeez haha <3