I'm putting my emo-ness aside because it isn't getting me anywhere, anyway. I was supposed to say I was going to stop blogging but then I thought "Uloooool. Di ka tatagal." Haha.
Everytime I hear First of Summer, even a tiny part of the song, I end up singing it the whole day. EH NAMAN. Nothing good's happening to my summer. I want to go out. Deputa. I haven't done anything productive this summer. I was supposed to ask my mom if it was ok that I went to the gym but I keep forgetting (I swear sabaw na ko. I had to check the spelling of forgetting on MS Word.) I haven't gone out with my friends and the Perfects don't get an exemption because the only 'going out' we've done is school, Moro and PCMC. I want to see high school friends. I want to see my grade 6 barkada. I want to watch a movie. I want to drink. I want to get wasted because I never did get to experience that I'm-never-drinking-again feeling. I want to enjoy my summer. I want to have fun. I don't want to end up sober and emo because summer isn't about locking yourself up in your room and lying down to sleep all day. Well, maybe it is a little like that. But my point is....I don't know what my point is. I never have a point.
Funny. I want to write but there doesn't seem to be anything to write about. I could write about myself, but I always do that and it's getting awfully boring and dull. I could write about my day, but nothing really happened today. Wait, we made up. Well, sort of. Haha. And I watched The Life of David Gale, which was, mind you, not a let down. Catch it on HBO one time. Great movie. I love the plot. =) But people on IMDB don't seem to agree. Oh well. I could write about anything, actually, but no one reads this anyway so why bother, right?
MY POINT IS: I WANT TO WRITE BUT THERE'S NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT. (It's the first sentence in the last paragraph, see?)
Ergo, I will write about nothing. Watch out for that.
ILYIMYLL. =) <--sige chezka, try figuring the last 2 letters out then go pick on me. haha!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
shet. ILYIMYLL - i love you i miss you love lots. ndi ndi ang pangit. i love you miss you l.. shet i dont know!!! ay ewan. kakantahan n lng kita.. PARA SAYO. ANG LABAN NA TO.. DI AKO SUSUKO. ISISIGAW KO SA MUNDO PARA SAYO. ANG LABAN NA TO. nyaha :) ILY bru!
L sa noo for youuuu! Hahaha. Thanks for yesterday bru. LL =p
Is LL lalong lalo? Weh. Shet ka Nikki. Haha.
BABOG KA NIKKI. Hahaha
vicka marie!! labas tayo!!!!
i miss you!! take care ha??
text mo ko pag aalis tayo!!
sana lang payagan..
Andrea Cecilia!! I miss you too!! Lalabas na tayo soon!! Malapit na kasi birthday ko. Lech. But still, LALABAS NA TAYO SOON! Haha. Love you!-vicka
Post a Comment