Thursday, January 18, 2007

One thing that I tried to hold on to

I don't like people thinking I'm happy (because I am so not happy) but this afternoon, Elsid asked me how I was and after telling him I how I was (with a word far from being happy's synonym), he told me I looked happy. I'm not happy. I'm coping. Because that's all I can do right now.

ANYWAY!

Camie, Justin(e) and I watched Eragon today. Wala lang. Bigla lang nila akong naisip hilahin. Thanks. Umutang pa ko. I've run out of money from all my drama. Damn!!!

Ayun. I'm not happy, ok? I'm coping. Because it's good to be brave but sometimes it's better to be wise. This is me trying to be wise, people. The longing always sucks. It sucks to want to know. It sucks to not want to know.

Paramore for heartbroken me.

Goodbye. I'm off to become a student even just for once this week.

No comments: