Looks like 250 mg of Mefanamic acid isn't enough to make me feel better anymore. I've managed to obtain a terrible headache probably from walking around school on a hot, hot, hot, sunny day. And maybe because of an exam I hardly studied for (although it was an essay) and a discussion I wasn't prepared to hear ("Isulat sa blackboard kung anong tawag mo sa ari mo." WTF, right?). Ironically, Math class compensated for all the "stress". I actually understood the lesson! Take that, logic! It won't be long before I write a 300-page proof on some fucked up problem related to Inductive/Deductive Reasoning! Mwahaha!
I just realized how much the holidays sucked. I mean, emotionally. Christmas time was PMS time and New Year was unprepared for so it turned out emo. The only escape I got were drinking sessions that left me drunk and wasted in front of my family. Oh well. This year, less emo, more happy. (Hwatafragment!) NIKKI! LESS EMO, MORE HAPPY!
Why?
Because more energy, mas happy! (Weh.) Time to be a bibbo kid ok! :))
P.S. My Peytonized hair is beginning to drive me crazy. Un-stylable to the max. Ugh. But I like it...tied. Joke. I like it. Haha.
If I kiss you where it’s sore
If I kiss you where it’s sore
Will you feel better, better, better
Will you feel anything at all
Will you feel better, better, better
Will you feel anything at all?
-Better, Regina Spektor
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, less emo this year. Let us all be happy. :) I have kwento. HAHA.
Why aren't you online aaack.
Post a Comment