Sunday, January 07, 2007

Here's to the night in love♥

Friday was actually nice. :)

Chezka, Eduard and I (kamusta naman pagka-third wheel ko ova thurrr) ate at KFC for lunch and we were able to walk on the blue overpass between Miriam and Ateneo. It was fucking scary ok. I hate heights. :))

After SocSci class, I met up with Camie and Issa in(at?) Starbucks then we watched Kasal, Kasali, Kasalo. It was nice! Bentang-benta si Gina Pareño, I promise! And it was especially nice being able to hang out with those two after a long time. :)

The Nboys' reunion was fun fun fun. :D And for the first time in the history of..uh..times I was actually there, Encar was the first casualty!! Hahaha. Janelle, Andrea, Aileen (Elaine daw sabi ni Dy :))) and Lee's girl(space)friend and I were the only girls. Girlfriends unite! Weh. Sana next time marami nang girlfriends para mas masaya. Pero masaya. The 'loaded' people played poker and Sj won so we were able to have Mcdo delivered at 1am just for the two of us. Bwahaha. Kagulo. I can't find words worthy enough to describe the night.

Basta masaya. It was nice. Really nice. :)

P.S. Pati kinikilig ako kasi......secret. Blush blush. Mwaha.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the pictures. HAHAHA.

Anonymous said...

Me too. AY. Hahahahahahaha aylavet okkkk.