ANG MALAS KO SA BUNUTAN.
During Philo class, we were picking numbers for some sort of extemporaneous speech regarding a philosophical question.
Me (to Chezka): Shit malas ako sa bunutan! Feel ko one mabubunot ko!!!
Chez: Di yan Bru! Sana mabunot ko mga 10 ganun.
Me: Shit Ma'am malas po ako a bunutan!!
bunot bunot the people make bunot
then, it's my turn...
Me: SHIT!!!!!!
Hulaan niyo anong nabunot ko. ONE. Punyemaaaaaaaaaas.
Anyway, I just realized that my procastinating self will soon lead me to failure. If I don't act now, I may not be able to shift to a better course. Yes, better. Walang aangal.
1. Philo "speech" on Friday (yes, this Friday)
2. Ballet pictorials on Saturday (na ngayon ko lang natanong. I had plans argggghh sorry boy:()
3. Kas book
4. Kas grade (20/30 on a his*fucking*story essay. WTF, right?)
5. All the rest. I'm sure I missed out on a lot.
Note to self: Wake up. You have a lot to worry about.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment