Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It ends tonight

I've been wanting to write something sensible for quite a long time now. All I do is rant and it isn't doing me too much good, isn't it? There must be something more to my relentless babble about my feelings.

Come summer, I'm going to be writing. And it's not for my stinking course.

Now I’m on my own side
It’s better than being on your side
It’s my fault when your blind
It’s better that I see it through your eyes
All these thoughts locked inside
Now you’re the first to know
-It Ends Tonight, AAR

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaay AAR ♥! I think I like their second singles better than their debuts. I like this one better than Move Along, and Time Stands Still over Swing Swing. Not that they're not cool though. Yaay AAR!

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard Time Stands Still. Imma download it now. Haha yay AAR♥